What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and
website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and to contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
In accordance with the reference to cookies appearing on the site, the user accepts that by visiting the site he/she expressly consents to the use of
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data are processed, a distinction is made between their own
cookies and external cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they are stored in the user’s browser, where a distinction is made between
session cookies and persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be divided into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: these allow the user to browse a website and to use some of the services it offers (such as those used to remember the items in a shopping cart).
- Personalisation cookies: Allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies: These are used to prevent attacks on the website.
- Complementary cookies for the exchange of social content: the so-called plug-ins that allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: Allow the responsible person to track user behaviour.
- Advertising cookies: Allow you to manage advertising space on the site.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising space on the site based on the information collected on the behaviour and habits of the user.
- Information collected on the user’s behaviour and habits, and to adapt advertising to the user’s profile.
- Geolocation cookies: these are used to find out the country where the user is located.
Changing the configuration of cookies
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from calfuxet.com or any other website through your browser.
Each browser has its own operation, you will find the procedure in the help menu of your browser, where you specify the
procedure for deletion. For more information:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.moz illa.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable- cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/278835/how-to-delete- cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Disabling cookies may not work properly or may prevent you from accessing certain features of the Site.
Cookies used on the Website
Modification of the conditions